Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
- Justin Harding missed only three fairways in his the first three rounds.
- At 90 per cent (65/72), he is ranked first in greens-in-regulation at the tournament.
- Before his consecutive bogeys on the final round, he last dropped a shot in round one, on the second hole.
- Harding turned professional in 2010.
- He has a total of seven victories on the Sunshine Tour.
- Scott Vincent posted two top-10 finishes in his rookie year. He was tied-ninth at the 2016 Bashundhara Bangladesh Open and tied-second at the 2016 Shinhan Donghae Open.
- Vincent came into the Bank BRI Indonesia Open on the back of two top-10 finishes. He was tied-sixth at the Queen’s Cup and tied-seventh at the Sarawak Championship.
- He graduated from Virginia Tech University with a finance degree.
- Sihwan Kim finished ninth on the Challenge Tour Rankings in 2013.
- After the Queen’s Cup, he rose to 211st on the Official World Golf Ranking list, the highest achieved so far in his professional career.
- Gaganjeet Bhullar won both his Indonesia Open titles in 2013 and 2016 by three shots.
- Udayan Mane has won on the Professional Golf Tour of India (PGTI) this season, at the Golconda Masters 2018.
- Johannes Veerman is the 2016 Asian Development Tour Order of Merit champion.
- At one point of the final round, only three shots separated the top nine golfers.
- This was the first time in three years the officials did not have to suspend the play due to bad weather.