The Sunshine Tour Anti-Doping Program was implemented in February 2010 and sample testing commenced in August 2010. The Sunshine Tour partners with the South African Institute for Drug-Free Sport (“SAIDS”) in the administration of this program.
The latest version of the program guide as well as the latest TUE application form and the Prohibited List 2017 can be accessed below:
Players can check the status of their medication on the SAIDS website www.drugfreesport.org.za by clicking on the “Medication Check” button. The phone app can also be downloaded on www.drugfreesport.org.za/app/
Below are links to the various documents:
Please note: This document may require Adobe Acrobat to view it.
- Anti-Doping Program Prohibited List 2017
- Anti-Doping Program Guide 2017
- Summary of Major Modifications to the 2017 Prohibited List
- Sunshine Tour TUE Form 2017
- Drug Information Websites